1. She cuts you off from loved ones
A girlfriend who always becomes sick when it’s time to spend quality time with your family and even forbids you from hanging out with your friends will only act worse after you say your vows.
2. She bails on you when times get tough
Life isn’t always a bowl of cherries,but that doesn’t mean that the woman in your life should just disappear when the times get tough. If your girlfriend is not supportive of you emotionally through difficult times and only stands by you when things are going good, she’s not the one you should be walking down the aisle with.
3. She displays psychotic behaviors A woman who breeds chaos,misunderstanding and insanity might not be the best person to swear your undying loyalty to. If she displays severe psychological problems now, imagine what kind of influence her crazy and irrational behaviors will have on your future. Marrying a woman like this will most likely ruin your life and your perception of women forever.
4. She’s too clingy If your girlfriend can’t go anywhere or do anything without you, calls you twenty times a day and destroys any chance of you missing her because the two of you are never apart, she’s going to make a bad wife.
5. She has nothing going on for herself You should want to marry a woman who has goals and brings something better to your life, not one who is up to her neck in debt, has no income, displays unpredictable behaviors and has tried numerous, short-lived career paths yet never knows what she wants in life. This type of fickle lifestyle could derail your own life plan as well.
6. She’s controlling
If your girlfriend controls all of your conversations, constantly forces you into agreeing with her and acts as an overbearing, emotional bully, it’ll only get worse after you say “I do.”