Education Minister John Phiri says the high number of school girls falling pregnant shows that the devil is at play in the education sector.
Mr Phiri said he is shocked that School Headmasters are proudly releasing figures of pregnancies each time without any shame. He said School Headmasters must take it upon themselves. Click here for the Full Story
- Government bans payment for tuitions
- Govt hailed for stopping home tuitions
- Zambia: Education Deputy Minister describes the act of forcing pupils to drink urine as unacceptable
- Zambia: NGOCC Welcomes the Introduction of Contraceptives in Schools
- Zambia: Government begins school curriculum revision
- Zambia: From Iris Kaingu to Kafue Town: Kafue’s Malundu High School Grade 10 Pupil in a Sex Movie