42 pupils arrested for taking part in a sex party have all be released. Copperbelt police commissioner Joyce Kasosa who confirmed the matter said the pupils were charged for disorderly conduct and that they had since been release after paying K22.50 admission of guilty. Click here for the Full Story
- Chingola police charge 42 pupils for taking part in sex party
- 31 UNZA students released after paying admission of guilt fees.
- 72 Evelyn Hone students released after paying K22 admission of guilt fee
- Chikankata Sex scandal: Pupils were not forced to perform orgy-HRC
- Police charge seven Chati High school pupils
- Police arrest 48 Monze High School pupils
- Four pupils arrested for riotous behaviour