Zambia: Child chocks to death on Infungo

Story from the Mwebantu Website

A one-year-old child has died after getting chocked on a wild fruit locally known as Infungo in Mwansabombwe. Click here for the Full Story

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ZAMBIAN NEWS WEBSITES

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s